You Are Reading

0

Congratulations Tol

edison Wednesday, September 29, 2010 , ,


I just want to congratulate my brother Paul Edward M. Macomb for winning 3rd Runner Up on the Mr. LPU- Batangas competition. He also won 2 other special awards but I forgot to ask him what are they.

But then, I am very proud of you. Eventhough we didn't make it to come on the final pageant, you knew that we supported you a lot. You already know the reason why we didn't come last night. And we know that you understand.

I also want to take this chance to thanks everyone who voted for my brother.

Thanks a lot guys and God Bless you all.

If it is not a waste of time for you, please share this post on your facebook profile. Just click the share button below. Thanks!
Share On Facebook

Beyond Crypticness
Kris Edison

0 comments:

Adgitize

 
Copyright 2010 Beyond Crypticness