You Are Reading

0

Vote For My Brother

edison Monday, September 20, 2010 , , ,

Since I arrived here at the blogosphere, I have received a warm welcome from every one. I am very thankful for that.

And now, I am asking again for support. This is not for me but for my brother. He is a candidate for Mr. LPU (Lyceum of the Philippines University) Batangas. There is an ongoing online voting for the Mr. Photogenic category through facebook.

To vote for my brother you must logged in to your facebook account and you must LIKE the Mr. and Ms. LPU 2010 page. Click here to go there. And then look for the picture of my brother. He is the candidate number 4 from BS Accountancy. Or, simply click here to go directly to my brother's picture on that page and please LIKE his picture. Then, it's done! Thanks for your support guys!

If it is not a waste of time for you, please share this post on your facebook profile. Just click the share button below. Thanks!
Share On Facebook

0 comments:

Adgitize

 
Copyright 2010 Beyond Crypticness